Jeg elsker deg kjære!

Coming back from the airport and seeing Rio through lens made of water. And not knowing if that waterfall going down my face is made of sad or happy tears... probably both.

If you are open to it, life happens. And you might be able to live doing one thing everyday that scares you. At least for a week... Things like inviting a guy you just met to stay at your place for some days, entering for the first time in the sea at some beach, take a week off to live like there's no tomorrow - when you have so much to do in your 'professional' life-, chat with homeless people at São Cristóvão - and discover that one of them had been in prison for 15 years -, speaking spanish with some random person, falling in love with a guy from Norway - when you are from Brazil... then letting him go home.

Life is worth living. And there are things that we can not understand until we are able to have the experience. 

In these times it seems that every time I'm loosing track of things it comes a different kind of wind and blows me back to some path, showing me a direction, giving me some kind of purpose. And I feel good, I feel confortable, I feel inspired. I've been trying to keep myself empty, not accumulating useless feelings and thoughts. Then I have the space I need to let this wind get inside of me fulfilling my being with this new and amazing energies, feelings, situations, ideas...  

Right now I'm feeling too much to think of lots of words - even worse cause I'm writing in english. The only thing I can say is that life is awesome!



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas