Summer talk


-        - Summer is already gone.

-        -  Gone?? When did we get to have summer?

-        -  Well, you know, it is already August…

-        -  OMG, you are right. Haven’t thought of that. I am here still waiting for the summer to come… I guess maybe there are no more hopes.

-        -  I guess we could still have a late summer, maybe some good warm days now in August.

-        -  I don’t want to count on that! I feel so desolated. I was telling at myself that better days would come. Every sunny day I had to go to work, or a bit warm day that I was too lazy to go out. I would say to myself, it is fine, it is not that warm, it is going to get better. But I guess I was a fool, suddenly we are heading to the winter time again. I guess maybe that’s what we do with everything in our lives. Maybe that’s what we do with our lives themselves. We say, no problem, I don’t need to live today. Better days will come, more appropriate days. A better time. When I have more money, when I am stronger, when I am older, wiser… And then when we realize, if we get to realize, that life is passing, that we won’t have all the time in the world, maybe when we see that, it is already too late. Life is gone and we didn’t live enough. Summer is gone and we are still waiting for it to come.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas