I want to have a man who cries

Someday I want to have a man
Someone to share my days
I don't believe we were meant to live alone

I want to be with someone brave
Brave enough to dive so deep
Inside his own self
And inside his own soul

I want someone who's not afraid
to look at his own flaws
and admit his own mistakes

A man who's strong enough to be weak
So courageous as to be vulnerable
A true warrior who will face his own monsters
Who won't hide from his own darkness

He will fail, he will suffer, he will struggle
like only the bravest do
so intensely
as he will love and laugh and cherish

Who will be honest with himself
Even when the truth is not what he wanted to be
Even when it hurts
And then he can be honest with me

I want someone who will hug the world
Who will embrace life in his arms
Who will live with an open mind and an open heart
A true companion 
for the pleasure
and for the pain

Someone brave enough not to wear masks
No to hide from himself
not to hide himself from others

Only someone who is able to accept himself completely
The good and the bad
the right and the wrong
the weak and the strong
will be able to accept me as a whole

I want to be with someone brave
I want to have a man who cries

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas