Comer Rezar Amar

O filme...

Frases...

"It feels like a precious wound, like a heartbreak you won’t let go of because it hurts too good."

"Maybe my life hasn’t been so chaotic. It’s just the world that is and the only real trap is getting attached to any of it."

"Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation."

"― I did love you, Stephen.
― I know. But l still love you.
― So love me.
― But l miss you.
― So miss me. Send me love and light every time you think of me then drop it. It won’t last forever. Nothing does."

"There is a wonderful old Italian joke about a poor man who goes to church every day and prays before the statue of a great saint, begging: “Dear saint, please, please, please let me win the lottery.” Finally, the exasperated statue comes to life and looks down at the begging man and says: “My son, please, please, please buy a ticket."

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas